Wednesday, September 14, 2011

what da a busy day? ㅋㅋ

recently, i took much much exercise. yeah it because i am getting fat so much. usualy woman in my periode no need to think any more about her body. getting fat or under weight is not big problem again its because they has someone for love , to loving her body. ..?? no idea. ummmm that makes me thinking, does am i late? yayayay i was never thought about my body or how i look. and i never thought that i can got fat kind a balon. lol because i was so skinny.

but yeah because i never think, that why i bloom so easy. eat too much n nothing to do. should be i care my self early, go to salon, take a spa, or justto haircut. but i never do it when i was young. i did haircut in my home with my mom or when my aunt came. my mom is woman carier, n she not often go to salon or make a spa. n my aunt is barber. they always cut my hair such as a boy (thts why i skipped my invitation to go salon with friends -.-) and put on pants to me all day long. dunno why they did, maybe i have 2 naughty brothers? i was look like as tom boy girl but i have many pink stuff lol. and my dad always bought me a dress eventho i never used it. n throw me to my other relation. T T or maybe.... my mom very tired to care my hair, yah actually i always went to salon when i was in elementary school to curly my hair as a noodle, bcs my hair so thinny as a corn's hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋ yeah little got bored for me i guess.

so now, i am such addicted with beauty things (that beside my reason because of fat). yeah i am paying my lost time. going to salon, trying many mask, hair spa, massage body, n exercise!!!! swimming, biking, pilates, and aerobic! of course i have diet program also, eating a healthy food! i realy realy enjoy my days with them. (it was my busy day..ㅋㅋ) so don't wonder how come i lost my fat very fast! :D hehehehehe
now i know how feel to become pretty, what is pretty, or what is sexy??? XD i won't to delete this moment. this time really awesome for me. i wake up happy with full of power~!!! thanks god u gave me some fat. now i know a girly world! (hi dad, did u see now i am an awesome lady!!!!)
oh well... now i am excited about make-up!!!!!! kkkkkk so let me to looking korean make -up. then i will become next member of snsd??? bwahahhahaha lol ewww they all really pretty gurl and so tall ~~~ but the sexiest ever is hyunaaaa!!!!! gooossshhh i really drool with her body! @@

enjoy her new mv, make sure u do not getting nose bleed xD





No comments:

Post a Comment