Friday, November 4, 2011

FAILED! (winner anouncement of delicious seoul story)

Yup I am FAILED !! ya ya i've guessed it though, so i didn't expected too much to be a winner . so yah not big deal for me (but well i envy lol). alright at least im the winner for my self! yes i can proof what i wanted to do.. making damn hard video ..even become such as speedy buny tho. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ its the best that i have done, and the best event that i did to enjoy.  and they said To express their gratitude, all participants will be given a gift from them.. YAY!!!!!! thats really GOOODDD deal. thanks thanks KOREA!!!.


some gurls from indonesia is the winners. i proud of them. their video has lots lots viewers n thumbs! and that's a pretty cool video ! GO GO INDONESIA! 


here the announcement http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6B93EB2808672A6B CONGRATZZ! 


^^


I will Burn the other way !
화이팅!!!!!
thanks for all my friends who gave me the thumbs and always suport me as well.
love U all
[[[[TRACY TRACY many many thanks for u]]]]





사랑해요 여루븐 안녕..~! ^^


****

No comments:

Post a Comment