Wednesday, February 29, 2012

visa part 1

Finnally i applied my visa.

I was glad coz i has done all my requirements as their said by web.

i was very nervous for my first time to went there alone.... Yes first time to visited the embassy.

The place was so nice... N no need to worries because they are very helpful.

When i gave them my documents they told me that i need some letters again... Zzz whats now! yea its a huge difference version with their web... Oh well well i need to make another things again... Zzz

Why do soo manyyyyy?!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Korean is like a brother recently.

I hope someday n soon we dont need a visa just for a travelling!


i will go to there again. As soon as i get my another letter. N i will take lots photo if i have lots chance. Kkk


Fighting!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment