Wednesday, February 29, 2012

kimchi bimbibab

I was very hungry .. N i cant hold to ordered this menu.

I was super worried though about my allergy. So jyaaa... Lets have a good lunch just for once.. Kkk.

These is very super big size.... I only ate the vegies n left the rice. But i ate yes i ate only 3tbsp. Woah so rich taste. Yeah hot spicy gochujang n mixed by bean souce i guess. I didnt eat the kimchi as side dish. Its too sweet n rich of sugar i bet. I ate the egg soup... I like it very much.


Ah.. This restaurant in food court area... Very cool food court. So cozy. The price for a huge kimchi bimbibab is 4000₩.. Really worth it.

Yes because big size kkkkk


how did korean so slim n thinny eventho korean food always come with a huge size?

1.because they like to walking fast

2.because they are busy to work n study

3.because they love to get hot spa~


kkkkk i answered by my self...

Do u have any answer??? :p


Ah when i took my lunch.. I was alone n i met a french man when i ordered my meal. And he follow me then he sat down in front if me. It was good time but i didnt respect him much... Because his manner n he doesnt speak english well...more worse than me.

Im not say that im good to speak english but.. The important thing to get a good conversation if u can respect well ur partner. Doesnt matter what language are u use. Even a body lang more fun. Kkkkk


Well i got sick after my lunch. Im not regret but just feel sooo pity with my self... Uuhhh its really hurtttt......


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment