Friday, March 2, 2012

visa part 2

Today i went to korean embassy for the second time.

I was surprised that my another letters are ready so fast.


Today is friday as i was thought that last work day always more busy. Yea so it was very bad traffic n i had sooo many to do things before im going.

I went by bus. Coz traffic was bad so yessss im pretty late.

The queue number was overrrrrrrr!!!

i was speachlesss .. What the hell now. Till the securyguard man told me to wait coz he willing to help me to get the queue number. Ohh what a nice..

So i hv to waited. But before he gave me another man gave me a number .. .. Woow im lucky indeed.. N my number 67.. Oh okey its ok big number means i have to wait long time.

But 10mnts later those security called me . N he gave me number 55. woooaaaahhhh.... What a lucky dayyyyyyy.... So i gave back my first number 67 to the man.. N i said thanks n sorry that i already have a better number. Kkkk he wanted to changed his another number with mine but im in hurry time tooo... Reallly sorry~~~ >_<


so i just sat 15mnts to queue.. Yea n all peoples so envy with me kkkk

N i gave away my all documents... I was worried if its need another else... Oh glaaaadddd... All is complete! yes well done!!!!!


i had to pay to apply visa.. 282.000 idr = around 30,000₩ = 3$


and i have to wait my visa 6 days .. So i will back to the embassy at march 8 to get my visa. Yes i hope. >_<


Im still worries anyway....


I taken some pictures.

Yes there are the korean embassy... Can u see that flag???? *.*


hope everything going well

N i get my visa....


Lets pray n crossing ur finger for me


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment