Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pilates^^

Its fasting time. yah sure i cant doing exercise as usual. that really bad for me. my body gotta feel not good. so i tried to found a way to keep my exercise with my fasting days. somtime i went walked around 3km in morning.. or rode my bike in evening, but..... i found good idea! yesss Pilates! Pilates not much to shake my body as aerobic. but really its more hardly than aerobic... goshhhhhhh I need a pair of a slim legs to do pilates so well! hahhahahah oh okey i will make over my leg with pilates??! ^^ so lets join with me? so glad i have found this video n i'm doing as seen on the video eventho i wanna cried ,, lol but i really like it~!!!  well 2kg left! go go fighting!!!!! yay! kkk ^^;

 

try and tell me if u can do it! :p


No comments:

Post a Comment