Tuesday, October 11, 2011

1st hanbok @korean week festival (oct,3,2011)

well im too late to post it..
yeah i was so busy to made video... >.< ah i failed to get korean name.. yeah i know it was soo late. damn connection!! T.T..  oh well at least now i know how to make a video.. so its oke i will catch next time! cheer up!
ok now.. i will telll  tell about korean festival in feww  days ago (oct,3)... it was great time! so crowded with korean loverss ^^ and yesss im sooo excited too. i choosen to enjoy korean food festival!!! they have free a huge bimbibap.. but  yeas as usual.. i dont like much.. >.< but i like tteok (im forget what the name of tteok)... its unique texture... so good ^^.
i met some korean boys.. they all sooo tall..... im as an ant i guess~~0.0 n they are so fluent to speak own languange. i'm so immpressed! and.. and.. when i asked them with my korean speaking, soooo nice to know that they got  wat i said.. bwahahahhah..well its my first time to met korean as person~! kkkkk but i didnt talk much with them.... bcs.. they all had busy time to taken pic with cute cute gurls. lol.... n me??? i passed about it.... for me taken lots kind of food is more better...kkkkkkkk


the best momment what i got there is I tried to wear hanbok!!!!!! it was sooooo awesome.. and so fast ,,short time... too much ppl wanted to wear n to take a pic. so i can not hold it even awhile
time.. -__-; and one hanbok which i wear is the most ppl wanted kkk the hanbok look soo prettyyy... but im not looks pretty... should be they have a mirror... xD and yeah the photographer seem so tired.. so he taken pic without sense. he only taken once for my pic.. >.< uwwww so i have no option to print out!! and i m alone when i did it.. all ppl got busyy ..so i got hard time to find ppl to help me to take some pics for me with my pocket cam.. then only a lady helped me with one shoot... its oke.. thx to be patience to take ur turn with my hanbok hahahhaha howevr.. korean festival is really great momment for me.. made me feel so close with korea.. n i cant wait my day comes!!! ^^
and at the end .... i went to A&W and drank a huge rootbeer~~~~~ kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...... yeah it was moreeeeeeee goooooodddddd... lol ...


do u read this??? say "annyeonghaseo" for me ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment