Friday, October 14, 2011

ㅎㅇㅎㅇ

Today im following an event (again). its still about for hangeul day celebration at KTO (korea tourism organization) in their facebook.
my friends said that i am so craze... kekkekek yeayeah indeed indeeedd...... and they asked "did they pay for it" or "did u get the prize" well.. i join join an event just for fun fun.. lol lol its better than nothing to do... if i get a pay or a prize.. its just a plus thing for me. i dont care . even a thumb or a smille is more worth it ^^. i prefer to join an event which is to show my "hand". well that was i only can do to show for everyone how much i love korea. XD

here my pic, n what do u think??

taken on Oct,12,2011 by LGcameraphone.
ㅎㅇ = 하이 , ha-i, hi~!! nowadays korean new generation making short a letter of word. Yep as u see that. Its makes me getting confused to understand as new student.. but yes its interesting though as we learn to know the meaning of korean emoticon .
ㅎㅇ ..ㅎㅇ.. 안녕하세요 친구들! 화이팅!!! (^ㅂ^)v *peace*

give me ur thumbs in my link there.. ^^
감사합니다


No comments:

Post a Comment