Sunday, October 9, 2011

^^Hangeul day^^

Oct,9 is Hangeul day,or hangeul nal.. well u can searching by google ar read at wikipedia.. about what is that. ok im going write for short notes. Hangeul is korean letter, which is made by King Sejong.
and in last weekend, TTMIK crew made an exhibition to celebrate it. yeah n i joined too! really i love them!!! they showed as exhibition in seoul..!!!! but tooo bad. no one of my korean friends can help me to be my eyes.. yeah i understand they all have busy time... . but its oke..TTMIK crew will make a video to show how those exhibition goes on ^^ n im waiting it so excited.. it was my first hangeul day n it was my great time, i have a chance to show my hangeul's pic!! i feel lucky i have a brunch of it. so i took easy n fast to sent for them. ^^

yeah because im prettyboring to waiting their report. so i made a video to celebrate hangeul day with my way... kkkkkkk..



evetho my korean friends helped me to correction my words, i still made a typo there... really i was so tired to made it.. yeah bcs im blind about make a video.. so i got hard to made it.. thats why i dont repair it.. ;p sorry for my bad.. but it is pretty cool tho. isnt it??? ^^ so why u dont put ur thumbs there??
happy hangeul day.. hanguel nal chuseooooo (its right or not? kkk)


No comments:

Post a Comment