Monday, October 3, 2011

my TTMIK first video response T.T - hangeul day [first project]

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ggeeezzzz im really crazzy now.,..... i was spent my whole day to made TTMIK response video. it is my first time to gave a response by video. i taken lootssssss tiiimmeeeeeeessss!!! :(( oh well My first video is pretty cool, with my voice include n music for background, but idk why i cant save it to be my file. T___T second, i tried to made by phone, bcs i was busy on the way.. T_T annnnd sunddenly my SD card is broken. what the bad lucky!!!!! n now.. i tried to use this software,,,, bcs youtube can not post my video though, my connection really like a snaiiiiillll....... T.T i hope TTMIK's crew can understand, i really want to get those opportunity to change my name not such as 리엔 샴푸... >_____< thanks to TTMIK, happy hangeul day~

update, oct 4,2011
yuuupppppppppp finnally i fixed n posted in youtube!!!!! -____-; but it was tooo late,,,,
oh well whatever, i tried my best!  x.x yeayeayea however i really wanted those opportunity.. >_<


No comments:

Post a Comment