Thursday, July 21, 2011

26 or 25??!!!???!!

Ohhhhh welll i just relized that im 26yo..ㅜㅜ... so where is my 25 ?????!!!!!
Even i've calculated more n more to make sure that my eyes not wrong!!! @@



Alright at least i got my cake !! Eventho i was request strawberyyshort cake, but it was come blackforest cake....~~! well its.oke.. this is mooorreee better than rice packages! *_* and it is my first cake since 7y? hah dunno i forgot!!! i always got rice packages in 5 y.. xixiixiixixi.. what a happy bday??? i always wanted to delete this day...! but this year i was got my ticket. yeah as i said my ticket is the greatest gift for my bday this year!!!!!! eventho i bought it with my money..??? my friend told me, "U SHOULD SAY I HAD CRAZY AMAZING TIME" .. Yes is it!

So do u want my cake?? Just try to print out n eat ur paper..!! Kkkkk
Thats great idea than eat ur screen!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

  1. hehe :"> cute cute birthday for my cute darlin <3 u always send u all charm and love wishing u wonderful year XD, Penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penguuuuuu.... thank you so much. Ur words always made me cheerful xD kiissss kisssss hugsssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo____________________00 delicious (^_^)


    +

    i hope to enjoy the rest of life & live in peace .

    from (P_L_F-x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey PLFx thank yo______u!!! Hope u get a happy day today n always! ^^

    ReplyDelete