Sunday, July 17, 2011

PIZZA : italian vs indonesia (version)

I love so much this cafe. Barra di cafe is named. my first time visited here. I saw in banner that this cafe specialized italian food, n i was tho that the design interior should italian atmsfer. But what did i saw!??? Here here... so indonesian!!!!!  or i just never know yet how looks italia resto really?????? kkkkk  but my mind only see in there very indonesian!!! do agree with me????


Okey so i wanted to know what italian here.. so i ordered one pizza... jaaaaaaang! Those pizza sooo tinchyy - tinny n crunchyyy! ㅜㅜ
Maybe i usually ate pizza hut ... so those pizza doesnt made me drooling ㅋㅋㅋ. Yes it was cheap also  well it was good enough for a snack! Lol
so i decided to took away into home. And looooooks.... these packaging!! So cooool! i never seen before! does italian used it..?!! .. what italian.. here  is indonesia pizza lol lol lol.. :p have great weekend!!!



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment