Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hoddeok vs Pancake


I have found a one korean snack when i went in mall. its called hoddeok.. not sure how to type in hangul. :D
they made it with rice flour... i think its kinda pancake but chewy  and  filling almond n brown sugar. one of sweet cake i guess and the price is same with in korea! wow amazing... mmm maybe because the owner of those is really korean.. so he made same price. Did u have the same think with my mind? LoL.. i think i can eat those cake everyday if im there lol.. is cheap.. n made me so full and of course i can save lots money in there,,!!! hahhahaha 

 

But My boy said my pancake more delicious ..xixiixixiiixixix he doesnt like the smell of sesame.

here u can try ur screen....  hahahhaahhahaha so.. do u think so????;p





posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment