Tuesday, July 26, 2011

backpacks.. backpacker style

This is such requests are granted. Yeap i've been imagining n drawing in my mind to have a bag like this!
Yah.. i love so much with backpack. When i got traveling i always used it. I saw n met many backpaker style, they are always brought their big bag everywhere they go. Kinda they took so easy to Moved n jumped everywhere. So envy of course! Bcs i like travel n i want make my trip easy n get enjoy. But i can not n impossible to bring big backpacks or my back will got big problem. ㅜㅜ


So i was sooo happy to found this backpack!!!! Really coool.... i know some bag such n seem like this but i never know with big size. yes this is! big enough to bring clothes for 1 week!  n there are has laptop case include So i can bring my laptop with my clothes. yayyayaya i always brought my laptop wherever i go. so sure i got hard time with all my bags. laptop bag n one travel bag, (n usualy + lil hand bag). now goodbye for them... kkkk N if going weight i dont worry with my back.. use those stick n my bag rolling bcs its comes with wheels!!!! oh yeah i will use this bag to go korea... i will move n jump jump to stay everywhere!!!!  i hope i get a great trip!
And what the coolest i got??? I got dicount 50%, very cheap to original polo brand... 35$!!!!! *wink wink*

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment