Friday, July 15, 2011

[spaming]

gloomy day! yap that was my day these time...
yesterday my mom called me, it been long time since she got back home from her trip. i told her that im so sory i can not call her often time lately, because i have busy time. and she said "oh thats good, so u dont need to go korea, right?! "............~~~ [eh? whats?] so i told her, "why not mom? i have plan to buy ticket this week, i will go to at next year, in April at the Spring. like u said to waited you till u come back, so i did, even i had cancelled my trip becouse of u. and WHATS WRONG now? seem u dont like my plan as before....?" ...she said "oh well next year still so far. u dont need to going thinking much"... errr....
i was so disapointed what was she said.... i was hope she will tell me.. oh great rien..im support you bla bla bla... its kinda my mom not repect with my trip... n im worry for the next time she will do some thing to make my plan off as before! 

i dunno why people in around me not give me support. not my mom, not my brother, or not my lovely. (yeah it is other story beside my injury) well.. my lov was gave me CC but seem he still doesnt agree with my plan....n my brother still hidden my money. and they said same words "WHATS! how can u do that? u CAN'T! WHAT will u do in there?to see your cherryblossom! oh SILLY GIRL"  see.... .. T.T i know its kinda stupid dream. .. to go korea to see cherryblossom? what to do.. i was dreamig since i was in elementary school. so i just tried to catch my dream, yes just what the most i wanted in my life to see cherryblossomm, i was canceled my JAPAN loooong time ago. so i dont want to lost my chance anymore, go to KOREA!!!! [ i dont want to die before i see cherryblossom!!]

i know it will going hard if my mom or my fam doesn't agree with my plan...  but i have to buy ticket early to get promo price. i dont know and i dont want to thinking much what will happend in next because i dont make visa yet.  GOD.. hope i get easy to make it...please give me a lucky, once in my life......  >_< 
i hope when the day come.. my mom, my lov, n my other fam will give me a HUGE HUG and say WE PROUD of U! goodluck n congratz! really i wanna hear from them... only my dad was gave me big suport.. but it was passed time... i hope he could see me n i know only him will proud of me.. ah really miss u dad...

eventho i dont have support in here.. but i have BIG support from my friendsNET. all of you made me always feel that i deserve to go .. and those it made me has a new power to make it come true!! thank you all~~~

사랑해요 진도
*hugggsss*

사랑해요 = sa-rang-hae-yo = i love u
진도 = chin-gu = friend

2 comments:

  1. Rien...Just GO!! If you do not go now, when will you go?? when you are 80 and holding a cane?? Do not doubt yourself soo much. Just go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u tracyyyy... u always gaves me super power. I will gooooooo!

    ReplyDelete